Solar powered medical ventilators / breathing aids
Solarkiosk, in partnership with Löwenstein medical and BOS AG, is proud to launch its newest product, the solar powered Ventilator. A ventilator is used to support the breathing process of patients, in particular in the event of COVID-19 patients with acute lung failure. Ventilation gives the patient time to fight off the infection and recover.
By the integration of solar power systems with the state of the art ventilation equipment, Solarkiosk, Löwenstein medical and BOS AG have launched a first of its kind, made in Germany product, that can help treating patients with respiratory diseases anywhere in the world, even in semi-urban and rural areas of developing nations, where today still more then 700 million people live, which would not have the chance for treatment otherwise.
The solar powered prisma VENT50 plus, VENTIlogic LS and VENTIlogic are 100 % mobile and reliable solutions in IV and NIV, made by one of Germany’s leading medical technology companies, Löwenstein.
prisma VENT50 plus
- The product offers you a high degree of reliability and versatility every day at all times.
- Their practice oriented monitoring and mobility concepts are supplemented by unique ventilation functions and it comes with it’s own power system.
- In addition VENTIlogic LS offers a double patient circuit system with patient valve and volume-controlled ventilation modes (VCV, aVCV).
- Single patient circuit with patient valve
- Double patient circuit with patient valve (only VENTIlogic LS)
- For treatment of adults and children starting with 50 ml tidal volume and 5 kg body weight
- Invasive and non-invasive ventilation
- In hospital and at home, on-grid, on weak-grid or off-grid
- Stationary and mobil
VENTIlogic LS & VENTIlogic
- Brilliant display: Large display, high contrast, sharpness and natural colors.
- Easy handling Intuitive menus, simple operation, quick optimization:
- 360° easy turn: Simple settings with 360° easy turn dial and quick selection keys.
- Allover compatibility: Fits nearly all hoses, supplies additional devices, functions with conventional cable.
- Low noise: Whisper-quiet operation, more compliance and well-being of patient and others nearby.
The solar system
This project was done with he help of our partners from: